Serving Scottsdale, North Scottsdale, and Phoenix Residents
At Princess Center Dentistry, we offer many modern, state of the art cosmetic dental treatments.
We know choosing the best cosmetic dentist in Scottsdale is challenging, but we feel certain that Dr. Chris Lewandowski really is the best, and we want to experience what the best cosmetic dentist can do to help you experience the enhanced look, and beauty, of your smile with augmented teeth through porcelain veneers today.
Not sure if porcelain veneers are right for you and your smile? Call us today to find out! And keep reading. . .
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells of ceramic porcelain and can be used to mask virtually any tooth flaw including:
- Chips and cracks
- Spaces and gaps
- Deep stains or dark discolored teeth
- Poor shape
Custom designed by Dr. Lewandowski and our trusted AACD accredited lab, we work diligently to ensure your veneers discreetly mask your smile imperfections. For over ten years we have worked with our reputable lab to create life-like smile makeovers and porcelain veneers with outstanding results. Precision, care, high-quality materials–only the very best are used to ensure there will be no surprises during placement of your veneers. With Princess Center Dentistry, your new smile will look subtle, amazing, and natural for years to come.
What’s holding you back from smiling with confidence? Discover what porcelain veneers can do for you. We invite you to browse our smile gallery or schedule your own consultation with Dr. Lewandowski today.
[VIDEO] Scottsdale Dental Veneers
5 Problems Addressed by Porcelain Veneers
Veneers are thin shells of ceramic porcelain and can be used to mask virtually any tooth flaw. There are five main dental; problems and challenges that can be overcome by porcelain veneers:
- Chips and cracks
- Spaces and gaps
- Deep stains or dark discolored teeth
- Poor shape
Benefits Offered by Porcelain Veneers
With Princess Center Dentistry, your new smile will look subtle, amazing, and natural for years to come.
We invite you to browse our smile gallery.
Have you found yourself wondering what are the benefits of porcelain veneers? Let’s explore what porcelain veneers can do for you. . . .
Outside of five dental problems porcelain veneers can help you overcome, there are many other benefits of choosing to use porcelain veneers for your cosmetic dental needs.
Here are five benefits offered by porcelain veneers:
- Custom: Each porcelain veneer is customized to you, and your smile. Why? For a seamlessly beautiful smile.
- Craft: Each porcelain veneer is crafted and placed not in only a trusted lab, but also with the skill and expertise of the best cosmetic dentist in Scottsdale.
- Care: Porcelain veneers are simple to care for.
- Compliment: Porcelain veneers work to compliment you and the structure of your face.
- Endure: Porcelain veneers are created to endure the ups and downs of everyday life. It is a cosmetic dental treatment that can be both long-lasting and durable.
Although porcelain veneers are durable and long-lasting, there are aspects of your daily dental routine that you can change slightly to help increase this benefit of porcelain veneers.
Let’s look at some tips for caring for porcelain veneers . . .
7 Tips for Caring for Porcelain Veneers
Special directions, and care needed when you have porcelain veneers? Will it be too hard?
Think you will need to make big changes in how you care for your teeth.
You will continue to need to brush your teeth, but how and with what? What about diet?
Here are seven tips for caring for and keeping your porcelain veneers:
- Mouthwash: When buying a mouth wash, avoid using an astringent mouthwash
- Floss: Flossing is important. When you have porcelain veneers, it is vital to floss your teeth with gentleness. This will help prevent any potential breakage or damage to your veneers.
- Toothbrush: When selecting a toothbrush, confirm that it has a soft-bristles.
- Toothpaste: When buying toothpaste at the grocery store, skip putting any in your shopping cart that has either baking soda or other cleaning agents that are rough and abrasive.
- Food: If you eat beets or berries it is a good choice to brush and floss as soon as you are done to reduce the chance of stains.
- Drinks: To also minimize the chances of stains, it is advised to carry a toothbrush and toothpaste with you to use after you drink coffee, tea, red wine, or any soda.
Grinding: If you grind your teeth either in the day or while you sleep, it is a good preventative to go get a mouth guard for grinding from your dentist.
Are Porcelain Veneers Right for me?
Porcelain veneers can be right for almost anyone who wants to change:
- Color: The color of your teeth
- Look: The look of your smile
- Instant orthodontics: If you have a slight crowed teeth, porcelain veneers can be a great way to overcome this.
If you have any the following dental problems, they will need to be addressed and cared for before going through the process of getting porcelain veneers:
- Tooth decay
- Gum disease
- Oral cancer
Now, let’s look that what the process is like to getting porcelain veneers. . .
The Porcelain Veneers Process
The cosmetic dentistry treatment of porcelain veneer is not a one-and-done kind of experience.
Particularly at Princess Center Dentistry. Don’t expect to come in for a single dental
appointment and, walk out with your custom smile with porcelain veneers.
This is a process that happens in stages.
Let’s look at those stages now:
At this stage, Dr. Lewandowski will do three things:
- Listen: Listen and hear what your needs are desires are for your smile.
- Evaluate: Evaluate your mouth structure, teeth, and gums.
- Discuss: Discuss all cosmetic treatment options, based on the evaluation of your teeth and gums, as well as your individual desires.
If at the end of this first stage, it is decided that porcelain veneers are the best cosmetic dental treatment for you, then the planning stage of the process beings. . .
At this second stage of the process, three things will occur:
- Impression: An impression of your teeth as they are will be taken. This will help with customizing and personalizing your smile with porcelain veneers.
- Preparation:If you have a tooth or teeth that need to be prepared for veneers before placement, then that will happen at this stage in the veneer process.
- Place holders: you may have temporary placeholders that are used until your custom veneers come in from the lab.
At this third stage in the veneer process, each porcelain veneer is custom designed by Dr. Lewandowski and our trusted AACD accredited lab, we work diligently to ensure your veneers discreetly mask your smile imperfections.
For over ten years we have worked with our reputable lab to create life-like smile makeovers and porcelain veneers with outstanding results.
Precision, care, high-quality materials–only the very best are used to ensure there will be no surprises during the placement of your veneers.
During the final stage of the process veneer process, the placeholders put in during the planning stage will be removed. And your custom-made porcelain veneers will be placed to help with your smile!
FAQ About Porcelain Veneers at Princess Center Dentistry
What is better bonding or veneers?
Have you ever wondered what the difference between veneers and bonding? Or if one is better?
Veneers are oppressed porcelain that comes out really shiny. Bonding is a kind of plastic that picks of stains real easily and can ve a little bit dull in its appearance.
In short, veneers provide a superior aesthetic benefit that bonding cannot.
- Do you accept dental insurance?
Yes, we do accept dental insurance at Princess Center Dentistry. For information on if we work with the dental insurance provider that you have or any other insurance questions, check out our page on insurance coverage.
- Will my dental insurance cover the porcelain veneer treatment that I need?
This is a great question! Whether or not porcelain veneers will be covered by your dental insurance is dependent on what your specific plan covers, and what overall treatments you are wanting to have done.
At Princess Center Dentistry, we understand that knowing what will and what will not be covered by insurance for cosmetic and other dentistry treatments is important to our patients. This is why after a consultation, we send a pre-treatment estimate to insurance providers, to verify with your dental insurance what they will and will not cover.
What are Our Hours?
At Princess Center Dentistry, our hours are set with both flexibility and the needs of patients. Need an appointment before work? Or on the weekend? We have you covered. Check out our hours in Scottsdale, Arizona:
Monday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Tuesday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Contact our New Scottsdale, AZ Cosmetic Dentists
As a part of the Princess Center Dentistry family, Dr. Lewandowski is caring, experienced, and well-skilled dentists who strive every patient is comfortable all while providing the highest quality of dental care and results for optimum oral health.
Our dentists bring a patient-centered cared by:
- Not: Not double booking
- Utilizing: Listening to both your oral health concerns and goals
- Aiming: Aim to see and understand your oral health perspectives
- Providing: Provide the best cosmetic and family dental care with compassion and care.
Ready to get more information on veneers, what cosmetic dentistry can do for your smile?
Set up an appointment for a consultation with one of our best cosmetic dentists in Scottsdale, Arizona today! Please call Princess Center Dentistry at 480-563-5800.
We proudly serve Scottsdale, Arizona, and surrounding areas.