Cosmetic Dentists serving Scottsdale and Phoenix AZ
Thanks to modern cosmetic dentistry, your dream smile can truly become a reality!
At Princess Center Dentistry, we offer many life-changing treatments for restoring your teeth’s strength and beauty.
As your cosmetic dentist in Scottsdale, Dr. Lewandowski will not only enhance the look of your teeth and smile but also augment them in a way that’s healthy, producing long-lasting results.
Find out more about cosmetic dentistry:
Cosmetic Dentistry Services at Our Scottsdale Location
With over 17 years of experience, including continuing education and professional development, cosmetic dentists Dr. Lewandowski and Dr. Fenlon offer a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry treatments used to enhance the appearance of your teeth, gums and/or, bite. There are six main type of aesthetics that our cosmetic dentistry treatments focus on improving:
- Overall smile appearance
Depending on your needs, some treatments are simple in-office procedures to resolve small aesthetic problems with your teeth. However, other treatments may involve surgical procedures that require more time, consideration, and planning.
Do I Need Cosmetic Dentistry?
Even if your teeth are in excellent condition, whitening, for example, may add the extra touch you need to highlight an already gorgeous smile. Many patients at Princess Center Dentistry have noted dramatically increased confidence as their broken or missing teeth are restored. Investing in a gorgeous smile is more than just a way to look beautiful— it is also an extraordinary investment in your social and career opportunities. Okay, teeth whitening sounds great, but might you benefit from another type of cosmetic dentistry treatment option, but don’t know what is available? Let’s take a look . . .
7 Different Types of Cosmetic Dental Services
Yes! Teeth whitening is a cosmetic dentistry treatment but there are six others, seven in total:
- Smile Design
- Porcelain Veneers
- Gum Contouring
Cosmetic vs Restorative
Cosmetic treatments may also provide restorative advantages. And no, cosmetic and restorative dentistry, although similar are not the same.
In addition to reviving tooth functionality, cosmetic dentists like Dr. Lewandowski at Princess Center Dentistry use a mixture of techniques of both cosmetic and restorative dentistry to heighten the aesthetics of your smile. That is one of the many benefits of choosing a dentist who specializes in both cosmetic and restorative dentistry.
Have other questions? Contact Scottsdale cosmetic dentist Chris Lewandowski at Princess Center? Give us a call.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Some cosmetic dental treatment options include:
- Cosmetic Veneers – help to change the shape, color, or size of teeth to make them more aesthetically pleasing. Veneers may also help hide chips or cracks in your teeth. We use porcelain veneers placed over your existing teeth to help you feel happy and confident with your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding – composite resin material can be shaped and bonded to change the appearance of discolored teeth, repair cracked or chipped teeth, close spaces between teeth, or lengthen teeth.
- Dental Contouring – if you want to change the shape, length, or surface of your teeth, dental recontouring can help. Recontouring your enamel can help remove visible chips or cracks in your teeth, as well as change the shape of your teeth. This is useful if you want your teeth to look aligned and even when you smile.
- Teeth Whitening– in-office and take-home options for teeth whitening may help you get whiter, brighter teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns – crowns fit over the top of your teeth to protect your tooth from infection or damage. This could be caused by an infection infection that forms underneath a filling or in instances where you need a root canal. Our dental crowns are made of porcelain and may be digitally color-matched to blend in with the rest of your teeth (no will will ever know).
- Porcelain Fillings – we use natural colored porcelain fillings to fill areas where your tooth has decayed. This way no one will see your fillings.
- Porcelain Onlays/Inlays – when a cavity covers too much of an area of your tooth or when a tooth is fracture, it may weaken the integrity of your teeth. In this case, we may use inlays or onlays to reinforce the strength of your tooth. The porcelain ensures the colol matches the color of your enamel, so no one will ever see.
- Visalign – this is our orthodontic cosmetic treatment to correct tooth crowding or tooth spacing.
These treatments can include the following:
- Smile Makeovers – using a combination of procedures to help alleviate multiple dental issues, we can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Gum Lift/Gum Recontouring – some people don’t like the way their gums look when they smile. We use dental lasers to help reshape your gum line or cleanse gum tissue.
- Dental Implants – may be used to completely replace missing teeth. Our implants are custom made and colored to match your existing teeth, so again, no one will know you have an implant.
- Restorative Dentistry – when you have missing teeth, discoloration, chipped or cracked teeth, infected gums or any combination of dental issues, restorative dentistry uses multiple procedures to restore health to your teeth and gums and make them the best-looking teeth you could have.
FAQ About Cosmetic Dentistry Services at Princess Center Dentistry
Here are some frequently asked questions that we get at Princess Center Dentistry about our cosmetic services:
- Do you accept dental insurance?
Yes, we do accept dental insurance at Princess Center Dentistry. For information on if we work with the dental insurance provider that you have or any other insurance questions, check out our page on insurance coverage.
- Will my dental insurance cover the cosmetic dental treatments that I need?
What is covered, will depend on what you’re having done and your insurance. An anterior crown is more often than not covered, but six might not get covered. At the same time, old fillings are also often covered. At Princess Center Dentistry, we understand that knowing what will and what will not be covered by insurance for cosmetic and other dentistry treatments is important to our patients. This is why after a consultation, we send a pre-treatment estimate to insurance providers, to verify with your dental insurance what they will and will not cover.
Cost in Scottsdale
- What can I expect to pay for cosmetic dental services at Princess Center Dentistry?
The cost of cosmetic dental services will depend on the services that you need.
- Do you offer payment plans?
At Princess Center Dentistry, we do not offer in-house payment plans.
What are Our Hours?
At Princess Center Dentistry, our hours are set to meet your needs no matter if you need an appointment before or after work or something in between. We even have hours on the weekend to meet your family’s need for flexibility. Checkout our hours in Scottsdale, Arizona: Monday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Tuesday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Contact our Scottsdale Cosmetic Dentists
Still trying to decide if you should call Princess Center Dentistry for your cosmetic dentistry needs?
Check out patient testimonials to watch or read about their experiences of caring, gentle dental care for your smile today! Contact Us Now For Cosmetic Dentistry In Scottsdale.
Our Cosmetic Treatments
Cosmetic dentistry is commonly used to refer to any dental treatment that enhances the appearance of teeth, gums and, or, the bite. It essentially focuses on improving dental aesthetics in color, position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile appearance.
Cosmetic treatments may also provide restorative advantages. In addition to reviving tooth functionality, cosmetic dentists like Dr. Lewandowski use a mixture of techniques to heighten the aesthetics of your smile. Even if your teeth are in excellent condition, whitening, for example, may add the extra touch you need to highlight an already gorgeous smile. Others have noted dramatically increased confidence as their broken or missing teeth are restored. Investing in a gorgeous smile is more than just a way to look beautiful: it is also an extraordinary investment in your social and career opportunities.